Date(s) - 05/10/2017
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
United Way of Southern Nevada
CONFIRMED DATE IS WEDNESDAY, MAY 10, 2017, 3:00 P.M. TO 6:00 P.M.
Admission is FREE! Invite up to 5 people from your company. RSVPs required. Bring.Your.Business.Cards!
Share this invitation with other companies who may be interested in ESM membership for deals and discounts!
- ATTEND ANY TIME BETWEEN 3 PM AND 6 PM (best to arrive no later than 5:30 p.m.)
- MEET WITH OUR VENDORS
- LEARN ABOUT ESM DISCOUNTS
- BRING YOUR BUSINESS CARDS
- FOOD & BEVERAGES (sponsored by our own Divine Events catering, an ESM member vendor!)
- DOOR PRIZES!
- THEME: ESM Goes Country!
RSVP DEADLINE IS MONDAY, MAY 8.
DIRECTIONS: United Way is located on the north side of W. Flamingo, between Decatur and Jones.
What you need to know:
- Participation is strictly voluntary at all meetings and events. Participants will be required to sign in acknowledging ESM’s Accident Waiver and Release of Liability which can be found on our website, CLICK HERE: http://esmsnv.emralife.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/ESM-Liability-Release-Revised-4-1-2017-FINAL.pdf. ESM Association is not responsible for employee services and discount programs, and member companies and their employees assume all risks when accessing these programs. All participants must follow our Code of Ethics which can be found on our website, CLICK HERE: http://esmsnv.emralife.com/membership-information/
Employee Services Management Association is a non-profit organization that promotes and assists in the development of employee services and discount programs for its members.
Bookings are closed for this event.