As a member of ESMSNV I acknowledge my personal responsibility as a representative of the Association to conduct myself in a professional manner consistent with the following principles:
• To support the goals and objectives of ESMSNV, to reflect the highest standards as an advocate of the employee services field.
• To serve all members of ESMSNV impartially and to provide no special privilege to any individual member.
• To recognize my responsibility as a representative of ESMSNV in the use of its name, symbols or accreditation.
• To cooperate with all other organizations and individuals engaged in activities designed to enhance the development of the employee services field.
• To express professional and moral conduct to fellow members, suppliers and the public.
• To accept my obligations to foster the programs which recognize the individual rights, privileges, contributions and opportunities without regard to race, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age or disabilities.
• To grant prompt and courteous reception so far as conditions will permit to all who call on legitimate business mission relative to ESMSNV (i.e. members, suppliers).
• To exercise and insist on sound business and moral principles in the conduct of the affairs of ESMSNV.
• To communicate ESMSNV internal and external statements in a truthful and accurate manner.